- Wide carcass gives good stability and improves impact absorption.
- Tight knob-spacing ensure a low level of rolling resistance, but 3.5mm tread depth helps provide grip when you head off road.
- Micro-knurled tread increases grip.
- Ideal for use front and rear, as shown by international trials superstar Danny MacAskill in his Way Back Home video.
- Works well at lower pressures, but can handle up to 65psi with ease.
- Complimented by the stylish MotoRT logo.
- Only available in 24", 2.2" or 2.4" size.
- Weight: 865g (2.4"), 765g (2.2").
Tioga Factory DH
Trialtech Lite Splined
From £6.66 to £8.33
Save up to 43%
RockMan CNC Snail Cams
French ID Foam (With bar end plugs)
TartyBikes CNC Bashring
Magura Royal Blood
From £5.00 to £26.67