- Lightweight and strong forged stem for use with 20", 24" and 26" wheeled trials bikes!
- Forged construction method uses 6061 aluminium and allows for great weight saving without reducing the strength and stiffness.
- Available in 127mm or 150mm with 30 degree rise, with 44mm tall steerer clamp (measured to the top of the slope).
- 150mm version features different graphics (as seen in last picture).
- Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only.
- 2-bolt bar clamp design helps save weight and gives improved chest clearance - as requested by top K-124 World riders such as Benito Ros!
- Features a sloping steerer clamp (Try-All Top Cap sold separately) that gives more clearance and a cleaner look.
- Tough matt black or silver anodised finish with laser etched Try-all graphics.
- Weight (Incl. bolts): 182.4g (127mm), 199.8g (150mm version).
- Clamp height: 30mm (R), 44mm (F)
Suggested uses:127mm - Kids trials bikes, or 0-50mm BB rise 26" bikes.
150mm - 20" bikes or 50+mm BB rise 26" bikes.
Trialtech Sport Riser Bar
From £11.67 to £14.17
Echo Urban ISIS BB Spacers (pair)
From £2.91 to £4.17
Save up to 30%
Kenda Downhill 24"
Try-All Foam (with bar end plugs)
From £4.16 to £4.58
Save up to 9%
MAX1 Race FR