- As with the 2012 fork, the 2013 model features a built-in crown race. This is ideal for use with Echo SL Headsets, or any headset with a sealed 36° or 45° cartridge bearing on the lower cup (but not Chris King, as the taper is too small). Using a traditional crown race will void the warranty.
- New design features a slightly different leg shape that looks more similar to traditional trials forks, but still offer a large weld contact area for the legs at the crown and good tyre clearance.
- Steerer tube has a butted internal profile to increase tube thickness where required (near the crown of the fork) to improve strength whilst also helping keep weight low - forks supplied with star nut installed.
- Designed specifically for 20" wheel bikes, with a choice of dedicated Magura 4-Bolt mounts (mounted on the front of the legs, spaced at 94mm) and a disc mount, V-brake mounts (spaced at 89mm) and disc mount or with a disc mount only.
- 9mm thick CNC machined disc mount, to take the extra stresses of trials riding.
- Available with Anodised Black or Anodised Silver finish - Please Note: All forks have some marks in the anodising near the crown of the fork, and some other tiny 'chips'. This doesn't affect the warranty or strength of the forks, and is the reason for the discount on the fork.
- Weight: 725g (Black, Disc Only).
- Weights including full length steerer tube.
Fork Dimensions- Axle to Crown length: 360mm
- Axle Offset: 40mm
- Steerer tube length: 220mm
RockMan BUB Disc Front
Cyclo Freewheel Remover
Try-All XXL 42mm Wide
TartyBikes V3 T-Shirt
First Blog Z
KMC Z510 HX, 1/8", Silver